Regulations (General Terms) Foundation Living Statues Oosterhout
• Participation is only valid by fully completed forms via the website
• Registration only from the 12th of December 2017 until the 1st of May 2018
• The organization provides the right to request diplomas or evidence to audit the registered category ( for Professionals)
• The contest will take place in the centre of Oosterhout.
• The organization will take care the layout of the plots and will only take in account the requirements such as power and water supply.
• No more than 45 participants can join the contest. The number of participants may vary per category.
• Participation fee: The expenses may vary per category. (This fee includes other costs such as travelling expenses, VAT etc.) The fee will be handled on the competition day in cash.
Professionals (NL): €185,-
Professionals International: €250,-
Amateurs: € 100,-
• Prizes: The prizes will be awarded on the same day by means of a check during the ceremony. In the case of a cash prize, you will receive this within a month on your bank account.
1st prize: €325,-
2nd prize: €225,-
3rd prize: €125,-
1st prijs: €125,-
2nd prijs: €100,-
3rd prijs: €75,-
• Audience award: The statue which has the most votes will receive €175,-
• On the competition day, every participant receives a lunch box including drinks. Your companions has to provide for his/her own lunch. Of course there will be coffee and tea for everybody.
• During the event, (video) recordings can be made. By participating in the contest, you agree that these recordings can be used for publicity purposes.
• Approximately 1 week prior to the contest, you will receive all necessary information per mail regarding the exact location, telephone number of your contact person etc.
• The organisation will provide free car Parking.